This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of DaytonaBeach.com. All opinions are 100% mine.
Living on the Florida coast means that we enjoy mild temperatures, tons of amazing activities, and a pretty fabulous variety of festivals regularly, but one of my favorite places to enjoy all of these aspects of Florida is Daytona Beach. While this lovely little town is on the other side of the state from my amazing home, I'm a pretty big fan of everything it has to offer. From amazing beaches to a ton of fun family activities, I'm pretty much a fool for Daytona Beach. It's the perfect Fall Beach Escape!
If you are trying to find a reason to escape to Daytona Beach this fall, look no further... Whether you're looking for a little bit of Warm Holiday Fun or you just want to escape for the day, Daytona Beach is the ideal destination!
That's not all Daytona Beach has to offer though, today I want to share ten fall festivals you won't want to miss - from Daytona-centric occasions to a Craft Beer inspired weekend, there's a little something for everyone! Mark these ten events down on your calendar and I'll see you there:
1. Daytonapalooza, Oct. 1: This original music and art festival is a ton of fun! With 150 music acts on 18 stages, 30 artists, and vendors galore this festival on Main Street features everything everyone loves about Daytona!
2. DeLand Bacon & Brew Fest, Oct. 1: This is the only bacon and beer themed event in the area and appeals to your savory senses serving over 14 varieties of bacon! Want to try bacon or beer jam? This festival is for you!
3. Daytona Blues Festival, Oct. 7-9: The line up for this years Blues festival is outta this world? Ready to get down to some funky and fun tunes? Be sure to add the Daytona Blues Fest to your calendar!
4. Symetra Tour Champion, Oct. 10-16: Are you a fan of golf? The Symetra Tour (part of the LPGA championship tour) is an opportunity to see the best of the best female golf professionals in the world!
5. Biketoberfest, Oct. 13-16: If you're a biker or a biker babe this festival is for you! Join nearly 125,000 motorcyclists as they cruise the streets of Daytona Beach! This multi-day, annual event is bound to be worth a little joy ride on your bike!
6. Chili & Craft Beer Festival, Oct. 14-16: Help the community decide which chili is really the best! Vote for your favorite chili from a group of excellent restaurants and elect the next "Best of the Beach" Chili winner!
7. Thin Man Watts Jazz Fest, Oct. 15: If you're into jazz, blues, or gospel, this festival is right up your alley! The festival honors the lives and works of masters like Watts and Sam Rivers. Experience the artistic heritage of these classics and maybe take a moment to find the artist within yourself!
8. Gamble Fall Festival, Oct. 21: With Halloween shortly after this festival, it's one you don't want to miss if you have kids! Join educators for a fun-filled evening of face-painting, star-gazing with a real life telescope, a costume contest, games, hayrides,storytelling, and more! Your little one will have a blast and at only $5 (per person over the age of 3), it's an affordable way to celebrate Halloween!
9. It's a Musical, Oct. 21-23: Catch an energetic performance of one of Broadway's most memorable song and dance productions!
10. Daytona Beach Dream Cruise, Oct. 21-23: Come see some some of your favorite cars and trucks cruise around town! This family friendly event features some of your favorite models along the Halifax River in scenic Riverfront Park.
As if the gorgeous beaches and fun activities aren't enough to convince you to plan your fall escape, these ten festivals will be a ton of fun and make for the perfect excuse to take a little getaway! So tell me, which festival are you putting on your calendar first? Interested in learning more about these Weekday Getaway Deals ? Click here and find out more!