It may sound a little wild for a girl that admittedly loves food and even claims herself to be a foodie, but I'm going to try to take on a (somewhat) raw diet for the next few days. Mainly so I can cleanse my body and fulfill New Years resolutions, but also because I love eating fruits & veggies and want to fill my body with all the extra nutrients and vitamins involved in eating raw!
While there's all kinds of delicious raw food recipes on the web, I've decided to share a round up of some of my favorite "smoothie bowls" today! I'll be sharing more raw food recipes soon but for now you should check out these unique smoothie bowls! These little babies are packed full of everything your body needs and they taste so good, you'll want one every morning (and maybe another for lunch)! So here's SEVEN delicious smoothie bowl recipes from some fellow bloggers!
Get your blender (or juicer) ready, it's time to start making some bowls for every day of the week!
1. I used to be a huge fan of acai in my smoothie drinks, but I can easily say I enjoy it so much more in a bowl combined with a variety of other fruits & veggies and some granola! This delicious recipe from Chocolate Covered Katie is just like the classic bowl you can order at your local Farmer's Market, but now you can make it at home with your own ingredients!
2. This Blueberry Bliss bowl from Gratitude & Greens is seriously the perfect flavorful way to introduce everyone in your life to smoothie bowls! With just the right amount of sweetness, you can boost your body with antioxidants and chow down on deliciousness at the same time!
4. This chocolate banana bowl from Simple Vegan Blog isn't exactly diet friendly, but hey - it's vegan & healthier than choosing to eat cake, right? Make this sinfully delicious bowl when it's "that time of the month" or you just need a little bit of chocolate in your life.
5. This Mango smoothie bowl from Easy Peazy Mealz has me doing the tango! It's absolutely delicious and full of flavor (and protein)! Want a smoothie bowl with a little kick to it? This is it.
6. This Coconut Banana Oats Bowl with Crunchy Black Sesame Quinoa Cereal + Mango from Half Baked Harvest is the perfect balance of dessert flavors & healthy deliciousness! This bowl with a big glass of water is the perfect lunch for any day of the week!
7. This Carrot Cake Protein Smoothie Bowl from Whole & Healthy with Casey is unlike any other! With such amazing flavors and so much healthy-ness, you'll be craving this more than a PSL when fall and winter season roll around!
Want more healthy food in your life? These smoothie bowls are the answer and now you have one to try every day of the week! Tell me which bowl you want to try first in the comments below!