This post contains affiliate links, regardless all opinions expressed below are my own.
Want a beautiful, flawless look quickly and easily this winter? Have you been admiring Katy Perry and her gorgeousness lately? I'm sharing some of my favorite makeup tips that help to emulate KP herself, follow my lead and you'll be a "California Girl" like her in no time!
1. Prep & Invigorate your skin with a toner and a moisturizing primer. Making sure your skin is healthy and hydrated before applying makeup ensures an even application and a lasting look!
2. Start the illusion, use Sally Hansen Airbrush Face Makeup (found at Walmart) to help give your skin the perfect complexion you've always dreamed of. While this foundation offers plenty of coverage, it's so lightweight you won't even feel like you have any makeup on! Coming in six different colors, Sally Hansen is bound to have the shade you are seeking!
3. Turn on the lights within! Use a gorgeous shade of bronzer, highlighter and blush to lightly contour your face. Applying just a slight contour will illuminate your natural beauty without looking overwhelming, polish the contour off with a finishing powder.
4. Apply a LIGHT amount of eyeliner with a small brush, only enough to make your eyes pop! While applying eyeliner with a brush feels tricky at first, the precision a brush can provide is SO worth it.
5. Add a pop! Whether you want a bold burgundy lip or a funky fuchsia shade, apply some flattering lip gloss for the perfect addition to your look. I'm digging the Oh Sugar line from Cover Girl for a cheap buy or of course, any shade of MAC will do!
7. Now bat your long, dark eyelashes with a luxurious mascara like Plumpify Blast Pro from CoverGirl. With such a lush addition to your look, your lashes will look longer and healthier in no time flat.
Now that's it, you're set to walk out of the house looking glamorous and absolutely radiant with this simple makeup tutorial. So tell me, what's your favorite winter time makeup look? Do you have a standard routine you follow during the cooler months? I can't wait to hear the details in the comments below!