My fitness journey is going strong, I'm still working out when I can fit in trips to the gym and I'm trying to watch what I eat, while spending time preparing for the holidays! Today I'm sharing The Best Stocking Stuffers for a Sporty Girl like me, these little presents are sure to make any girl smile but if she is into fitness - these gifts are made for her!
The Best Stocking Stuffers for a Sporty Girl
2. Sinful Colors Nail Polish - The perfect way to pamper a girl's nails and toes on a budget!
3. Colorful and FUN socks - I love spicing up my sock drawer so the more loud and wild the better! If you can find your girl's favorite animal in sock form, you are golden. Think little shark, fox, or monkey socks; I'm already smiling thinking about them!
4. LUSH products, specifically Celebrate Lotion - This formula is healthy and smells so amazing! The perfect product to apply after a nice workout and a long shower!
5. Gummy Multi-Vitamins - I'm obsessed with gummy vitamins this year, but any vitamin would be a great present! It's something every fitness minded girl needs!
6. Sporty Hair Products - Headbands, bobby pins, hair ties - give it all to us sporty girls! I can't stand having my hair whip into my face while getting cardio in... neither can any other girl with hair! Spoil us ladies with headbands that actually keep our hair pulled back and stay in place and we'll squeal in delight!
7. Activz Green Smoothie Drink Powder - This powder is amazing, chalk full of greens and prepared in a shaker bottle. I love taking this powder with me while I'm traveling so I can ensure that I still get my greens in, no matter where I am.
8. Whish Shaving Serum - This is the best product for those of us that get razor burn! I apply this after a shower to make sure my legs are ready for the gym and yoga shorts everyday!
9. Perfect Hair Day 5-in-1 Treatment - My favorite hairline PHD has another epic product on their hands, this 5-in-1 treatment is the perfect after shower treatment for your hair! Think of it as a lotion for your lovely locks!
Do you have any sporty items on your wishlist this year? I'm thinking adding a heart monitor and a new pair of running shoes to this list would make any fitness-minded gal overjoyed! What would you add to make it the perfect present for you?